KELLY ANORAK JACKET PATTERN
- FABRIC & SUPPLIES
Style meets function with the Kelly Anorak; a classic shape with a modern cut, this simple coat is the perfect choice for transitional weather.
Lightweight and unlined, it features a two piece cuffed sleeve, optional drawstring waist, gusseted flap pocket and a zipper placket with snap buttons. View A will keep you warm and dry with a roomy three piece hood, while View B features a classic stand-up collar.
Kelly is just right made up in light to medium-weight woven fabric such as twill, gabardine, and linen, and will make the ultimate rain coat when sewn with a waterproof fabric like ripstop or goretex.
Kelly is available as an instant gratification PDF (with copyshop and print at home files), or as a beautifully printed pattern. See our guide to printing & assembling PDF files here. Both versions feature our meticulously written and easy to follow instructions, designed to give everyone beautiful results regardless of skill level.
Light to medium weight woven fabric such as twill, gabardine, ripstop, goretex and linen.
45" / 1.14m
0-8 = 3.5yd/3.2m, 8-20 = 4yd/3.75m
58" / 1.5m
0-8 = 2.5yd/2.3m, 8-14 = 3yd/2.75m, 16-20 = 3.5yd/3.2m
- 13 x 1/2”-5/8" (12-15mm) metal snap buttons
- Separating coat zipper with pull on left side (sizes 0-4 = 24” zipper, sizes 6-20 = 26” zipper)
- 1 1/2” yard (1.3m) 5mm drawstring
- Optional: 3 yards of double fold bias tape to finish neckline and coat hem (can be replaced with serged stitch or homemade bias tape)
- Optional: 2 x grommets - size #0 or #1, inside diameter 6-7 mm (can be replaced with machine buttonhole)
- Optional: topstitching thread
- Polyester thread
- Marking tool
Sewing level: Intermediate
Sizes: 0 - 20 (see our sizing chart here)
Finished measurements: See complete final measurements here
Instructions: English or French
Print at Home File (Letter & A4): 48 pages
Copy Shop (36"x48" / A0): 3 pages