Kelly Anorak Lining Expansion- PDF Download
- FABRIC & SUPPLIES
With this pattern expansion for our best-selling Kelly Anorak, you can now add a beautiful lining to your jacket for a completely clean and professional finish on the inside. Add warmth with flannel or shearling, or add a pop of colour with silk or rayon bemberg.
This pattern expansion includes all lining pieces, along with a new sleeve. Slightly wider and without a cuff, this sleeve is easier to sew and a little roomier for cold weather layering.
Our thoughtfully explained instructions will walk you through lining your Kelly jacket with ease. Please note you must also have the Kelly Anorak pattern to use this expansion pack.
The Kelly Lining is available as an instant gratification PDF with copyshop and print at home files. See our guide to printing & assembling PDF files here.
For lining: Light to medium weight woven fabric such as silk, rayon bemburg, acetate and flannel.
45" / 1.15m
VIEW A (with hood): 0-8 = 2.5 yd / 2.3m, 10-14 = 2.75yd / 2.5m, 16-20 = 3.25yd / 3m
VIEW B (with collar): 0-8 = 2yd / 1.85m, 10-14 = 2.5yd / 2.3m, 16-20 = 2.75yd / 2.5m
58" / 1.5m
VIEW A (with hood): 0-8 = 2yd / 1.85m, 10-14 = 2.25yd / 2m, 16-20 = 2.5yd/2.3m
VIEW B (with collar): 0-20 =1.75yd / 1.6m
- 11 x 1/2”-5/8" (12-15mm) metal snap buttons
- Separating coat zipper with pull on left side (sizes 0-4 = 24” zipper, sizes 6-20 = 26” zipper)
- 1 1/2” yard (1.3m) 5mm drawstring
- Optional: 2 yards of double fold bias tape to finish coat hem (can be replaced with folded hem)
- Optional: 2 x grommets - size #0 or #1, inside diameter 6-7 mm (can be replaced with machine buttonhole)
- Optional: topstitching thread
- Polyester thread
- Marking tool
Sewing level: Intermediate
Sizes: 0 - 20 (see our sizing chart here)
Finished measurements: See complete final measurements here
Instructions: English only
Print at Home File (Letter & A4): 41 pages, sizes are not layered.
Copy Shop (36"x48" / A0): 2 pages, sizes are not layered.