CONE MILLS STRETCH INDIGO DENIM KIT
Back by popular demand, our exclusive Cone Mills denim kits are in stock for a limited time only!
We have sourced a beautiful, medium-weight indigo stretch denim, manufactured in the United States by Cone, a heritage American company who have been making denim since 1891. Their S-Gene denim uses a patented process that creates stronger stretch denim with excellent recovery by blending cotton and polyester fibers with lycra. This is denim that lasts; it holds its shape, and won't stretch out two sizes over the course of day ( no more baggy knees!) It's the best denim we've ever found, formerly available only to jeans manufacturers.
Choose between copper and brass finishes for our high quality denim hardware, and add an optional jeans pattern in PDF or print format at 50% off the regular price (please note we cannot make substitutes for thread or hardware finishes).
INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT:
- 2.5 yards of 11.5 oz indigo S-gene denim (92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% lycra). This denim is medium weight with a classic diagonal twill weave.
- 8 x high quality metal rivets in your choice of copper or brass
- 2 x jean buttons in your choice of copper or brass
- 2 denim needles
- 1 x spool of Gutermann denim topstitching thread in your choice of gold or copper (110 yards)
- 1 x 7" navy YKK denim zipper
- Optional print or PDF patterm