CONE MILLS STRETCH DENIM KIT - LIGHT-WEIGHT INDIGO
Back by popular demand, our exclusive Cone Mills denim kits are in stock for a limited time only!
We have sourced a beautiful, light-weight stretch denim in a light indigo colour, manufactured in the United States by Cone, a heritage American company who have been making denim since 1891. Their S-Gene denim uses a patented process that creates stronger stretch denim with excellent recovery by blending cotton and polyester fibers with lycra. This is denim that lasts; it holds its shape, and won't stretch out two sizes over the course of day ( no more baggy knees!) It's the best denim we've ever found, formerly available only to jeans manufacturers. Cone closed their US-based mill last year, and this is your last chance to get denim manufactured at their iconic White Oaks plant in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Please note: There are no jeans patterns included with this kit. If you would like to add Ginger or Morgan to your kit, please be sure to add it to your cart along with your denim. We cannot make substitutes for thread or hardware finishes in our kits.
INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT:
- 2.5 yards of 52" wide 9.5 oz indigo S-gene denim (89% cotton, 8% polyester, 3% lycra). This denim is light-weight with a classic diagonal twill weave and will work well with our Ginger Jeans.
- 8 x high-quality metal rivets in your choice of copper or brass
- 2 x jean buttons in your choice of copper or brass
- 2 denim needles
- 1 x spool of Gutermann denim topstitching thread in your choice of gold or copper (110 yards)
- 1 x 7" navy YKK denim zipper