CONE MILLS STRETCH BLACK DENIM KIT
Back by popular demand, our exclusive Cone Mills denim kits are in stock for a limited time only!
We are super excited to offer this gorgeous black stretch denim, since high quality black "bull" denim is very hard to source. Did we mention that it's double sided?! The "right" side is a deep blue-black (almost like a very dark navy), while the "wrong" side is a deep, true black with a lustrous sheen; it reminds us of a waxed finish. This is a rare and special find!
This fabric is manufactured by Cone, a heritage American company who have been making denim since 1891. Their S-Gene denim uses a patented process that creates stronger stretch denim with excellent recovery by blending cotton and polyester fibers with lycra. This is denim that lasts; it holds its shape, and won't stretch out two sizes over the course of day ( no more baggy knees!) It's the best denim we've ever found, formerly available only to jeans manufacturers.
Choose between nickel and brass finishes for our high quality denim hardware, and add an optional jeans pattern in PDF or print format at 50% off the regular price (please note we cannot make substitutes for thread or hardware finishes).
INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT:
- 2.5 yards of 10 oz black bull denim (72% cotton, 28% poly lycra). This denim is medium weight with a classic diagonal twill weave.
- 8 x high quality metal rivets in your choice of brass or nickel
- 2 x jean buttons in your choice of brass or nickel
- 2 denim needles
- 1 x spool of Coats & Clark topstitching thread in black (125 yards)
- 1 x 7" black YKK denim zipper
- Optional print or PDF pattern